Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Less Words, More Food 15

Love this series..    as I don't have to write up recipes for my dishes .  Which are almost always just created , never following a recipe.  Just an idea, and a pantry full of goodies.


Red, yellow and dutch onions from my pantry , garlic from my garden. Helped keep me eating locally during the harshest two months of the year !  

Love this combination , caramelized onions, garlic, butter and peas! Mmmmm

Cheese on Toast :))  Ciabatta bread with 6 year old cheddar . 

Bangers and mash, with a nice pan gravy !  

Roast Pork Sirloin , with peas in a mustard butter , and roast potatoes :) 

I was hooked on cheese on toast for a few days last week !   This time with a little prosciutto salami , and 6 year old cheddar .  


So there you have it :)) What did you think ?
Peace, Love and Good Food to all



2 comments:

  1. I'm calling that last photo "LUNCH!"
    Q &A time...

    What are bangers, and does 'mash' mean potatoes?

    Thanks, ~ Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made me hungry ... very hungry!
    Great photography!
    Must try this "Less Words" idea on my website!
    Keep up the great work!

    Kay Johnson
    andtheniateit.com

    ReplyDelete