Sunday, February 12, 2012

January's Favourite Nature Shots

Slowly over the course of 2011, I started incorporating  my love of all things nature, into my Good Food Revolution ...  It started with gardening pics and tips, and shots of farm life, and morphed into just about anything to do with nature.  On my Facebook page I have 10 albums dedicated to Nature :)   

I wanted to start sharing them here too ...  so Im going to start doing a monthly post with my personal favourites from the month before.   I hope you enjoy !  



Winter Warmth - also the VERY 1st shot I took with my new camera :)) 

Vines and Cones :) 

Ahh winter ! 

Brrrr :) 

Over the hills to Toronto :) 


I do hope you have enjoyed my first nature post ...  feedback is greatly appreciated !!

Have a wonderful day :)

2 comments:

  1. Esp. LOVE Vines & Cones! Looks like a wooden rose :)

    Deb Graner

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL ( cheryl sigler ) chawa was my blogger name

    ReplyDelete