Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getting caught up :) LW,MF 12

Its funny , I was all caught up and up to date ...  then I started back at the farm  :))  Which gave me a whole bunch of ideas for posts ... too many in fact between the food Ive been making and starting back to work , building cold frames, and even a catering quote tucked in there ....  I think I was a little over whelmed.   I just needed a day when I can write to get started , and today is that day .  I have exactly 30 minutes to finish this before I have to go ( To the butchers to get some sausage for dinner :))  So Ill keep it short :)

Making a Tomato/Onion/Cucumber Salad for work :) 

Meatballs with the tomatoes I canned, Mozzarella and Onion 

Mexican Sausage Flat Bread Pizza,  with Mozzarella and Goats Cheese 

Breakfast to go ,  Melon slices with homemade WW bread, and a herbed yogurt spread 

More Mexican Sausage Pizza ??  Didn't mean to double up .. oh well, enjoy seconds. 

Homemade Whole Wheat Bread .  

Making a batch of butter in my food pro :)  

I had a MAJOR whoopsie moment and used a metal spatula on my enamelled cast iron .  So to avoid any future problems , I seasoned it like I would my other cast iron pots. Its a mess , but its protected and usable again !! Part of a new series on my Facebook page : Kitchen Tips & Tricks :))  


I hope you have enjoyed today's post,  I have some time set aside tomorrow to hopefully get a few more done . Is there anything you would like to see?? Recipes ? Pictures , Stories etc,...  don't be shy , leave a comment below.  :)
Happy Cooking
Rich

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks yummy - I think I'd have a second helping of the Mexican pizza!

    ReplyDelete