Friday, February 4, 2011

Less Words, More Food 6

:)) After this post , I will finally be caught up ! Well, at least on the same month anyways.   Here are some of my dishes from January..  Keeping with the title , Less Words, More Food!!  Here you are :) Enjoy.

Always a fav, Bacon, Egg and Chips - Was also a blog post for the 10 with 5 challenge. 

:) And another recent blog post ,  Pulled pork n beans jacket potato!  

Just got to love frittatas :)   This one is Hamburger, Mushroom , Green Peppers and cheese 

Homemade Tostadas :) With spicy beef , peppers and cheese !  

A slightly more colourful frittata :)) MMmmm  

Cottage Pie :)) Yummy comfort food ! 

Smoked pork shoulder , in beef stock with carrots , onions, garlic and chili powder.  Soon to become pulled pork.  

Some of the bacon hummus , with a  nice granny smith apple

An interesting attempt to spruce up beans on toast ,   with some cheese, onions, garlic and red pepper on homemade garlic loaf. Was good, but i think this is one of those , less is more kinda foods.

So there you have it . :)  I hope you have enjoyed this post :)
Happy Cooking !!  


4 comments:

  1. I think the Frittata is my Fav of this Lot! Love it! Makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks great but the bacon, eggs and chips would have to be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your pictures are fantastic, I can almost feel the heat coming off of the them~Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)) Thank you all !! I love them all but I think the Bacon and Eggs was my fav !!
    @Paige, always use warmed plates :)) Helps keep the food HOT! esp. while i snap away lol.

    ReplyDelete