Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nature, Its wonderful and free!

On my Facebook page , I have been including Nature photos with my posts for over a year now ...  I figure its about time to share a few here too.  Especially since its Earth Day !  


Female Cardinal at one of my feeders 

and right behind her , comes the male Cardinal :) 

Spring Robin

Blue Jay grabbing a free lunch 

Over looking Oshawa's Second Marsh  

Out for a stroll on a cold spring day 



The best part about nature is its free !  
Happy Earth Day
Peace & Love
Rich

6 comments:

  1. enjoyed reading your blog rich and as always the pictures are brilliant to look at and thanks for this special free interesting blog spot into your life of pictures and interesting blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl :)) Gotta get back to it .. lol

      Delete
  2. Love your bird pictures....You do such a great job and have lots of talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlys :)) Love being out there with nature, feeling at one with it :))

      Delete
  3. Happy Earth Day dear Rich... what a wonderful thing to find in my inbox this morning! Love it! You know I've always loved your photography! I'm extrememly grateful for your friendship and for all the things I'm learning from you. I've pinned this :)
    Peace & Love, Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Michele for the kind words. Not sure how I missed your comment earlier :)) Thank you so much , i always look fwd to your lovely words!
      Peace
      & Love
      Rich

      Delete